Safari in Ranthambore National Park
Safari in Ranthambore is a unique and memorable experience that allows visitors to explore the wildlife and natural beauty of India’s countryside in comfort and style. Visitors can make Ranthambore Safari online booking of the seats in Jeep Safari, Canter Safari, or luxury Jeep Safari by using the Ranthambore online booking service we provide. Our team of experienced guides and drivers knows the park inside out and will definitely make your safari a fun one! Get educated about the flora and fauna of the park with Eye of the Tiger.
The Ranthambore tiger reserve area is divided into 10 Safari zones or routes, and the safari tour is organized in all the zones. The Ranthambore Tiger Safari booking service is available for all the zones of the park. Tourists can book Morning or Evening jungle safaris. Generally, the Morning Ranthambore safari timings start at 06.30 am and the evening from 02.30 pm. The total safari time is 3 hours and 30 minutes. Safari timing may vary according to the seasons.
What You Can Book
Booking your Ranthambore SafariRanthambore Safari online booking and choosing the seats on different modes of transportation is quite a task. We are here to help you choose the best vehicle for you. We offer three types of vehicles used in Ranthambore National Park Safari booking. Depending on your choice, you can book a vehicle/seat from Eye of the Tiger and enjoy Ranthambore Jungle Safari.
Why go on Ranthambore Safari?
Ranthambore is a well-known place for nature lovers who love to experience wildlife closely. One must definitely go on a Ranthambore tiger safari and experience the serenity and wilderness of the jungle. Initially the hunting ground for Maharajas, Ranthambore has now become Ranthambore National Park, famous for wildlife safaris.
- Tiger sighting: Ranthambore National Park is home to 86 tigers, as per the survey in 2022. It makes it a great count, which increases the chances of tiger sightings at Ranthambore Jungle Safari.
- Flora and Fauna: Ranthambore National Park is home to 40 species of mammals, 320 species of birds, over 40 species of reptiles, and approximately 300 species of plants which is great to do Ranthambore Safari.
- Huge area: Ranthambore National Park is spread across 1334 sq. km., which is a huge area to witness the majestic animals in Ranthambore Safari. Go on Ranthambore Safari and cover this forested area.
- Ensured Safety: The Eye of the Tiger team is highly experienced and can guide you with the rules and regulations of the park to ensure safety. We are also prepared to tackle the situation if any mishap happens.
- Flexible Timings: Ranthambore National Park Safari happens in two-time slots, one in the early morning and another in the late afternoon. So you can easily choose your convenient time and enjoy the safari in full swing.
- Open 365 days: Though the park remains partially closed in the monsoons, and only zone 1-5 is operational during this time, the options are not fully closed if you wish to explore the park during this time.
Best time to go for Safari in Ranthambore
Ranthambore National Park remains open to visitors as per safari timings from the 1st of October to the 30th of June every year. Some sections of the park remain closed from July to September for visitors due to the rainy season. The The best time for Ranthambore National Park safari booking is from November to April when the weather is pleasant.
Another popular season for Ranthambore Safari is summer, which is hot but exciting to explore a different view of the jungle and sight tigers more easily near water bodies due to extreme weather conditions. There are two safaris a day, one starting in the morning and the other late in the afternoon.
In Summer: April till June
Ranthambore is located in one of the hottest regions of India that is Rajasthan. The summer season has unbeatable dry heat throughout the day in Ranthambore National Park. The temperature hits 40 degrees and above, making it very hard to even stand out in the sun for a few minutes. But for the people who can bear such extreme temperatures in the zest of exploration, this time can be a great opportunity for you to sight the tigers and other wildlife species. Apart from this, one can take a break at Surwal Lake and then head on to explore the Ranthambore Fort.
In Winter: October till March
Winter is the best season to visit Ranthambore as the chances of spotting wildlife are very good during this season. The park is most charming in winter and the weather is favourable for exploration. The lush green surroundings make the park look attractive while the animals come out of their respective abodes to bask in the sun to beat the chilly cold. The park is filled with blooming flowers, and many rare birds can be seen on your journey.
Ranthambore Safari Timings
The Ranthambore National Park has a jungle safari scheduled for visitors twice a day. One Ranthambore Safari timings safari starts in the morning, and the other safari late in the afternoon. Usually, the time for opening and closing the park gate for the Ranthambore jungle safari is according to sunrise and sunset. Generally, the park opens half an hour after sunrise for the morning safari and closes half an hour before sunset after the afternoon safari. Consequently, the jungle safari at Ranthambore is approximately three to three and a half hours in each shift.
It is necessary to remember the time of the jungle safari during the visit to Ranthambore, as the forest division provides strict instructions to follow the safari time. As the time of sunrise and sunset changes with the change of seasons, the time of entry and exit in Ranthambore National Park also changes.
|Month||Morning Trip||Afternoon Trip|
|October 1st to October 31st||6.30 A.M. to 10.00 A.M.||2.30 P.M. to 6.00 P.M.|
|November 1st to January 31 st||7.00 A.M. to 10.30 A.M.||2.00 P.M. to 5.30 P.M.|
|February 1st to March 31st||6.30 A.M. to 10.00 A.M.||2.30 P.M. to 6.00 P.M.|
|April 1st to May 15th||6.00 A.M. to 9.30 A.M.||3.00 P.M. to 6.30 P.M.|
|May 16th to June 30th||6.00 A.M. to 9.30 A.M.||3.30 P.M. to 7.00 P.M.|
Best time for Tiger Sighting:
The best time to visit Ranthambore for tiger sightings is from October to June. Visitors are high on luck with tiger sightings during these months. Witness exquisite wildlife as they relax on the open grounds in the forest under the bright sun. Many of their young ones can also be seen with them, an exotic sight to watch.
The average maximum temperature generally varies from 15 to 32 degrees Celsius during these months. So, if you go for Ranthambore National Park safari booking to sight tigers, plan your vacation from October to June. Don’t forget to carry your cameras, as seeing this great animal is a lifetime experience.
- The majority of people on tiger safaris in Ranthambore, by far, are Indians. So, Ranthambore safari online booking on Indian public holidays and festivals should be avoided, as they are booked well in advance.
- Ranthambore is cold and foggy during December, January, and February.
- Ranthambore Canter safari is the best option during this time.
- If you can handle the heat, Ranthambore National Park, later in the dry season, is amazing for animal action. February to March is great, but early April is even better, although it’s quite hot.
- A good time for tiger sighting is just after the monsoons. The weather is pleasant, and the majestic animal comes to the open ground for sunbathing.
April, May, and June are also great. The temperature goes up to 40 degrees and above, and water is scarce. Tigers come out into the open, especially to the water bodies.
Ranthambore Temperatures by Month
|Month||Avg. Minimum (°C)||Avg. Maximum (°C)|
Ranthambore Safari Zones
Ranthambore National Park is divided into 10 safari zones for tourism. All the zones have their own wildlife diversity, landscape, and beauty. Every safari is conducted is one of the 10 zones. The safari vehicles are not allowed to change their allotted zone. A common perception is that tiger sightings are only in zones 1 to 5, whereas the tiger's sightings also occur in zones 6 to 10. Tigers are territorial animals who like to mark their territory and protect them fiercely. All safari zones in Ranthambore have tiger territory. All Safari zones offer beautiful and phenomenal scenes in Ranthambore National Park. You can choose either a Ranthambore Canter safari or a Gypsy as a mode of transport for the jungle safari in Ranthambore safari zones.
Ranthambore Safari Package
Our Ranthambore packages are your getaway to India's best wildlife holiday experience. We offer Ranthambore safari in two modes of transport which are jeep and canter for domestic and international wildlife enthusiasts. We also provide an option for a luxury gypsy. Choose from our wide range of wildlife tours, photography, tiger, or birdwatching in Ranthambore, and avail the best services, deals, and experiences.
We also provide pick-up and drop facilities from your hotel and help you complete your safari in the most convenient and hassle-free way. Get complete information on Ranthambore safari booking and any assistance in Ranthambore regarding Jeep safari Booking, Canter safari Booking, pickups, and drops only from Eye of the Tiger.
Ranthambore Safari Booking
Visitors can book seats online in Jeep Safari and Canter Safari using the Ranthambore online booking service provided here. All the procedures of Ranthambore Safari booking for jeeps, luxury jeeps, and canters are completely administered and controlled by the forest officials of Ranthambore National Park. The Ranthambore Tiger Reserve is divided into 10 Safari zones or routes, and the safari is organized in all the zones. Book Your Ranthambore Safari for a great adventure with Eye of the Tiger.
Things To Keep In Mind For Ranthambore Safari Booking
- You have to pay the full amount for the Ranthambore online booking in advance.
- ID proof is a must for every visitor.
- No refund or cancellation is permitted on Ranthambore safari ticket price for confirmed bookings.
- Booking is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged with anyone.
- You must carry the same ID card submitted for booking your safari.
- It is recommended to book your safari 90 days in advance.
- Passport details are mandatory for foreign tourists while making reservations.
- Safari permit is issued on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The park may be closed without any prior notice to visitors.
- In case of any revision of Ranthambore safari ticket price after the booking, visitors will be liable to pay the difference at the time of entry into the park.
- Please carry the same ID provided at the time of booking your safari.